NOU 0.00% 12.0¢ noumi limited

Ann: HY23 Results Announcement, page-8

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    oh, so its down to the wire now. The SP at .085 is tempting to take a risk on a recovery of some kind post litigation. Great lawyers on both sides who will win for themselves substantial fees no matter how it ends up, but I think Noumi will do ok and an early settlement will minimise costs and then they can move forward. I will check the Fed Court page for details of claim ... it won't cheer me up no doubt, I am making up my paper loss with good results on other holdings I purchased during covid lockdowns, diversity is what saves us. I purchased Noumi recklessly thoughtlessly a spur of the moment decision with profits from sale of other holdings which have since soared further, at least it wasn't my hard earned capital but what's the difference! Anyway, my Freedom Foods purchase was ridiculously above conservative and never again will I similarly invest without full research and painstaking care regardless if the funds are from fast profits or hard earned wages, its all the same $$$$$$$$$$ whatever the source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $3.73K 31.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36441 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 209523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.