DDR 0.32% $9.48 dicker data limited

Ann: HY23 Results Presentation, page-32

1. 3,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    yes very interesting...

why didnt it move so much yesterday on the result ? but bolted today ? i thought it must have been an analyst upgrade.

But Is the catalyst for the jump UBS upgrading to a buy ? well this normally does not result in massive block trade on open. I'm more inclined to think David sold his jet and bought back in , in a jetsetter style.

it only makes sense because he gains the most !

outside of that the change of accounting treatment on several products to be an agent rather than a provider is an interesting move which i don't fully understand. at first i thought it was helping to inflate revenue without increases in bottom line sales but maybe it is a huge tax and accounting advantage that they have recognised . if any knows better please chime in.

So they are continuously making the wharehouse bigger. Im sure they are not doing that for fun...maybe to store his car collection or park his jet but more likely because they need it.

ANOTHER point that i noticed reading this mornings announcements is that Harris technologies made a loss with reduced revenue. so a distinct competitive advantage there.

ive been invested and following for a while and it is 20% of my holdings. the share price action recently has been underwhelming. Today is overwhelming. i still am not sure why but do know we are well overdue this correction.

ps. also listened to a jp morgan podcast several months ago re affirming the coming uptrend in pc sales due to the normal 3 to 5 year upgrade cycle being reset early covid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.