SOL 0.64% $32.82 washington h soul pattinson & company limited

Well I must admit that I never thought we would be testing the...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Well I must admit that I never thought we would be testing the $30.00 mark again but it looks like that may happen. Maybe we should all have listened clearly to Buffet's latest comment. "That their cash plie of $182 billion is invested in short dated treasuries at around 5percent and that even if the rate was 1% they would still be of the view that they hadn't found anything to deploy it" - Not word for word but mostly.

So in that case as its their largest holding - then cash is on the sidelines as valuations and hence prices must be too high.

Maybe time to hold more cash ... I am now confused...

I must also say that I am beginning to feel like I don't really know what SOL plan is - I get the BKW , NHC - but really the TPG? I like the corporate debt but not EOS as a company. I like data centers but don't like their copper play. Not sure what their intent was with PPT as I think given the price they paid to buy into it and not win may cost them money. Not sure but that is how I read it and then I have to wonder if this was revenge...

Just looks like a bag of goods but not as focused as I expected. The sell down of Miltons portfolio must have resulted in plenty of taxes. In that case why buy it. Just raise capital...

Maybe I am just having a bad day lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$32.82
Change
-0.210(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $11.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.14 $33.31 $32.82 $9.358M 283.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5300 $32.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$32.89 63 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.