LRK 2.99% 86.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Looks like we're a chance to see some new all time lows!!! As...

1. 5 Posts.
    Looks like we're a chance to see some new all time lows!!! As mentioned earlier, the market's perception of this company has shifted since the Covid bull market, where it became evident that the value of whiskey lies in consumer demand not in how much stock you have.

The capital raise at $5 is arguably the best thing that they could have done. Lots of distilleries have emerged, particularly in Tasmania over the last 5-10 years, and now I see Hellyers in the North-West undergoing a fundraising round - we may soon see some other companies selling cheap. This could present an opportunity for Lark to acquire them at favourable valuations.

Hopefully, our (not so new) CEO can devise strategies to generate returns for shareholders sooner rather than later as I'm sure that we can all agree that our money can be better spent elsewhere (or with another company). Despite Geoff's shortcomings, he understood how to steer this ship in favour of its shareholders. I think we're all ready to see what Satya Sharma can do!!

I can only hope that we are in a situation in 24 months time where we can turn around and say "why didn't we buy up when it was sub $1...". For now, I'm holding hoping that we have reached (or are near) the bottom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.025(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $65.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $40.36K 47.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 878 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 19094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.