ASR 14.3% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Hydra Gold Mineralised Target Zone Confirmed, page-29

1. 3,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Fully agree about the financial reset, I just don't think they will make it happen through a huge deflationary event, in terms of both reducing the money supply and contracting the economy. If the fed tapers and the debt ceiling isn't raised in the US, they basically default on their debt and that is long odds in my opinion.

I should add, from above, I believe the 'tinder box' is assets and financial markets etc. I.e. the bubble. If we start to see these areas come back into line with historic valuations then this will cause the deflationary event, rather than the fed tapering etc.

The video below is from Mike Maloney's Hidden Secrets of Money, an excellent series. And, to me this makes the most sense, I just can't see a whole lot more inflation in asset prices given the relationship to wages at the moment, a crash in the markets would lead the FED to take the money printer to warp speed, that's when the real inflationary event would occur.

There is literally thousands of angles to consider, inflation of the money supply; i think that's here to stay otherwise the US defaults. Inflation in the CPI, could go either way. Asset bubbles; likely popping. Economy; will contract sharply if asset bubbles pop. Interest rates; need to stay low or they cause the crash.
    Stagflation leading to a depression (caused by bubbles popping) which leads to high / hyper inflation (pending FED actions) is the likely outcome IMO.

In any event, the series below is worth watching for some entertainment.
    Go Gold, Go TNR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.12K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1578534 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 14148534 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.