IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

The way people were carrying on you'd think the only thing in...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    The way people were carrying on you'd think the only thing in the ground was dirt.

There is 99% chance we'll have a discovery (at some point) and it's (highly) likely commercial. Not only a discovery of gas but light oil/condinsate. Yes, we probably shouldn't of got greedy but who can blame a bloke who outsmarted everyone to get us here and who's life's work is coming to fruition. The LA is clearly a monster yet to be totally understood and I don't think Scott could of imagined how much was down there. I can picture Scott saying "holy s#1t" looking at the monitor as they went deeper and deeper. Again like M1, we couldn't drill to the bottom of gas shows and they were again increasing. The hole deterioration was essentially because we're sitting on too much pressure/gas/oil/condinsate/money. What a problem to have!

Im sorry for the people who wanted a quick win then sell but I'm in this for the long. I'll be disappointed if we don't make the discovery this well but I know it's coming, and all the time between now and then is just more time to accumulate. Yes, we'll have to CR in a terrible position but worse things have happened, we'll live. That's really the big risk here. It's not the pay in the ground, it's just what it will take to get it and how long. I've got no issues with waiting a bit longer to triple, quadruple or decuple my money.

I bought up some more yesterday and like everyone else it seems, have cash waiting to throw at this if they make the D.

Scott knows he needs to bring the goods, that's why he's not messing around and drilling a straight side track in controlled areas that they believe they can manage. Basically a new well. Like he said in the webinar, the priority is the samples. We have the data, now we just need the goods. You don't go throwing money at sidetracks and wells if you (and everyone in the operation) think there's nothing there. Kiwi says 65% chance we'll make it happen this well, that's better than a coin toss and I've certainly played with worse odds to make life changing money. Something tells me Scott knows how important this is to the company and is doing everything in his power to make sure we have backups of backups of backups.

The accusations about Scott and that this is an asx lifestyle company is laughable. If all he cared about was the quick money he would of announced the discovery in the last announcement. This is a guy with a plan, a goal and action. As frustrating as not announcing the discovery on those gas bags, thinking rationally, I do get it and it shows that this isn't some mickey mouse basin; there is a lot more to this than some residual gas. A lot more.

Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $60.23K 895.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 255775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.