IVZ 3.70% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Hydrocarbon gas recovered & evaluation program forward plan, page-1257

1. 7,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    OK.

Would you, as an industry professional, have not got a sample in the primary upper angwa reservoir, before pressing on into the unknown? Is that smart project management? Is that taking the conservative approach? Knowing that when , not if, you up the mud weight, not even in a reactive manner, but as a normal course of action and as expected (planned if you will) it will compromise logging/ sampling success in your primary target. WTF? Why would you do it, that is worse than being caught out Imo? It's foolhardy and reckless from a financial and project management stand point and begs the question is it really the primary objective at all. Anyone here, get away with stupidity like that in their field?

I do value (we all do) you cool head and insider wisdom. We are all learning loads , but there seems a stark contrast where I'm sure safety is paramount, quite rightly. But project risk management has gone AWOL?
    Appreciate your insights as an insider. Not a shot at you, but boy some questions being begged here of management.
    Cheers tc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $112.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $83.25K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106550 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 132215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.