IVZ 2.47% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Hydrocarbon gas recovered & evaluation program forward plan, page-1267

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "So...........SM has stated (both in the announcement and the Webinar) that it was from a Water Zone and they got Residual Gas......... Hence, very valuable information don't you think?........ Actual GAS...... not just seismic or Data."

I can't find the words "residual gas" used in the announcement or webinar when referring to the MDT chamber contents.

Usually when you sample a zone that's wet with residual gas you'll end up with a chamber containing both gas and formation water ("fizzy water"). There'll usually be certain amount of filtrate also present depending on degree of clean up prior to sampling.

The Announcement in my opinion raises a lot of questions. Discussion of the MDT sample chamber contents should have included mention of ALL fluids and gas recovered from the chamber and in the case of water a preliminary evaluation of its origin (filtrate or formation water or a mix of both).

All we've been told is that they thought they were sampling water and that the chamber contents _included_ gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $82.66K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106551 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.