IVZ 1.43% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Hydrocarbon gas recovered & evaluation program forward plan, page-182

1. 3,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    Mk1 sidetrack, announced 24th Nov, completed 29th December, so we are looking at mid to late December.
    Although announcement indicates "providing favourable parameters for a more efficient and economic sidetrack operation in comparison to the Mukuyu-1 sidetrack well", which Scott will have to explain in more detail in the webinar. So possibly it will come in a bit earlier if this statement is correct.

As well I like "The Mukuyu-2 vertical sidetrack will be more conducive for conventional wireline logging operations including the fluid sampling to be conducted in the Upper Angwa and part of the Lower Angwa reservoirs". Sounds confident, and I like the fact wireline is a lot faster than drill pipe MDT, but again Scott will need to explain the detail behind this confidence in the webinar, because it's just words at the moment

Mk1 sidetrack announcement, 24th Nov, 2022, saw the SP get puniched, but only momentarily.... back to full value by a few days later.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5749/5749269-0e23f1a4999dc04db547e1b5ec3eda4e.jpg
    I recall there was a webinar after this announcement as well, but cant recall if that drove the return of confidence. I expect so, and hope the same for today.

Sidetrack was always in the backup plans, as was the sample to surface as part of flow testing. We will get there, but they make it tourturous for eager share holders. Those that have patience will be rewarded (one day). Those that panic and sell wont want to look back I'd suggest because they'll be sorry. And those that double down and buy more at 14c on a panic driven day will have nailed it. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $62.52K 894.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 7367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.