IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Hydrocarbon gas recovered & evaluation program forward plan, page-385

1. 3,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    wait till they finish the drill first ... if they make a discovery and Angwa is filled to spill and farm in partners try to play the 'IVZ is the cash starved game', pretty sure Scott will do what he has done with every other farm in offer to date, ignore it and push on.

The doom and gloom is too much. HCs are there, they have been within reach and IVZ are confidently executing their back up plan, yet everyone is writing like its all over.
    I am more confident than ever and couldnt care less if farm in partners play games. Regardless of another CR, i'm still committed to see this through.

The quality of moaning today is exactly the sort of paper handed shareholder Scott is doing his best to discard. It'll be the same crowd, no doubt in a better mood, celebrating how much the basin opening discovery is worth in another 28 days time. And I guarantee seeing Scott and Mnangagwa surrounded by vials of oil and condensate will be a lot more satisfying than seeing a couple of inflated plastic bags

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.