IVZ 4.29% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Hydrocarbon gas recovered & evaluation program forward plan, page-598

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    I'd love to join the Invictus team in future if they get in to developing this project - already drove around the country earlier this year to have a peak...
    Yep still plenty to learn in this basin. But at least we know the goods are there now - now a matter of sizing them up and working out how to best extract them. The upside is enormous when you think of all the targets they've identified as future exploration drills which they can now calibrate the seismic with data from 2 wells (or logs from 4 if you count the sidetracks). Probably won't even waste time in the short term with the basin margin pearls when they have elephants to drill more central in the basin. My thoughts are still that a partner may be brought in after this well and the subsequent flow test are completed (unless the market cap gets high enough to justify raising funds to do a small gas to power development or drill more wells going it alone).
    Yeah they'd have the option to carry out PCL sampling if needed but I think they'd be pretty confident with wireline since it was working last time until the sticking issues which should be avoided this time. Not sure if the Saturn tool is available on PCL or if they only have the option on wireline (@Kiwigeo8339 ?)
    I've not sold any IVZ in 2023, only added. Not intending to sell anything until the final results of this well are in. Hard to watch my portfolio drop in the hundreds of thousands of $$ on days like today but I'm confident in my investment achieving value eventually so am happy to hold on longer and try ignore the short term price movements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 6.9¢ $109.9K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 365806 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 47900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.