IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Honestly, what is a couple weeks for results!!! It still amazes...

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Honestly, what is a couple weeks for results!!! It still amazes me how many punters on here expect everything to be completed or delivered on time and to a dime. That's not the way the real world works. Scott and team have been working flat-out to make this company a success. In fact, Robin Sutherland in his presentation succinctly laid out the prudent longterm plan for the company's success going forward, stating that by incrementally value-adding to the project the company would then be in a much stronger position when considering farm-in/buyout deals.

The point being, Scott has over 71 million (shares) reasons to make this company a success! For those looking for a 'sugar-hit' in price movement best they move on and find another stock...but those looking for Invictus Energy to be a longterm success, either hold, buy more on market or help support the company by buying the offer.  I'm doing the latter while quietly sitting tight and knowing that with a good dose of patience, we'll be well rewarded over time.  Until then, I wish more holders would do the same...

My 2c for what its worth and my kudos to those on here who are not constant whiny, arm-chair critics!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.