IVZ 2.94% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

I am struggling to understand how a message conveying that the...

1. 990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    I am struggling to understand how a message conveying that the samples are still in transit and have not even arrived yet at the lab, can in any shape or form be construed as price sensitive?
    Surprised the ASX allowed it to be honest? It just doesn’t tick the required boxes.
    Nothing has actually changed or happened!

Also a poorly written ann (again!)

In highlights - anticipate results within two weeks - ie Tues 27th

Then at end of message it suggests that the results will be released within two weeks of receipt of samples - no definitive date for that just by end of week but who knows?
    That how I read it.
    So who knows when we will get them really?

This could fall further on this and we really are in the doldrums at the moment.
    I didn’t participate in SPP and happy with my decision but really hoping the full allocation was taken up. Good luck to all that did play.

We really need some good solid concrete news now, as we are going nowhere at the moment but down. I feel the ever elusive PPSA is now the key back north?
    Feel for Scott. Must be so frustrating dealing with a govt that are dragging their heels. ‘Open For Business?’ You are not demonstrating it.

I am hanging in here (but not putting another cent in) as I believe nothing has changed fundamentally, but wow this is going to test the nerves and the patience of Mr Market.

Let’s see how this is received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $104.1K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 191400 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 426161 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 458792
Last updated 15.46pm 10/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.