EXR 0.00% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Hydrogen MOU with SB Energy re-release, page-13

1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    I like it....the market will appreciate that SB are interested...as NY stated in the latest Crux interview, the Japanese in general don't tend to enter into these things flippantly, so whilst it's a mere MOU, there's real substance in the counterparty we've engaged with not only because of how large they are (by some measures, 2nd biggest company in Japan (as the mothership entity) but also I suspect real appreciation that it's a Japanese entity.

The market will pick up on this....and I suspect/hope we start to get wider coverage from Analysts .....and fingers crossed, before long, more Research and Broker reports as output for their client base.

I also speculate the take up of more "sophisticated" investment dollars will be in this rough order:
    (**noting that us, the mighty and brave retail punters that we are, whether influenced by NEXT, or Reddit/Meme gangs or whatever are the backbone I suspect of the share register)

1) Risk-on appetite appreciating Brokers that want to introduce potential alpha opportunities to clients hungry for a bit of outsized return for thier risk.
    2) High net wealth/family office types looking for similar risk v reward (as part of an overall balanced portflio)
    3) Alpha focused fund managers (smaller at first, but then we'll see the bigger boys starting to seek position)......noting that at this stage whilst we're still 1 company (with both a Gas and a H2 play), entities would need to be "comfortable" that we're a fossil fuel company for the most part.

* We might (I hypothesise) also see out of the blue, and I feel as we start (we hope) to get good quality commercially favourable results and data back from the Nomgon test) a bigger fund/entity take a possie......and now I dare to dream.....what sort of message would that send if a large and respected fund (I was going to say someone like Magellan....but that's now a bad example!) took a decent chunk of us???!!!!

We all know the financial market players behaviors.....no-one wants to be first into a speccy/risk investment ..but then, no-one wants to be last when that starts to look like a really good investment!

Some have suggested SB themselves may take a stake (I suspect they'll wait a bit to see how the MOU process and trials evolve)...and particularly how/what/when/if we "split" EXR into separate Gas and H2 plays. (would SB want to be financially involved via equity participation in a Gas company?)

The tell will be increased volume...@WatchNact will have his finger on the pulse for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $99.40K 889.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 927173 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 531777 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 302555
Last updated 15.42pm 15/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.