VRX 0.00% 2.7¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Hydrogen Supply MOU with Xodus Group, page-6

1. 15,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2604
    While this is a bit of a non-announcement in terms of the core business we are all here to get a slice of...i.e selling sand. there is something to this.

VRX is clearly positioning itself as part of, and central to the "new" economy and establishing all the links and channels that, even if we don't build a glass plant, gets us in the ear of the politicians and industry types that helps generate support for the project.... essentially if nothing else its a clever PR piece that shapes the narrative around mining and its down stream industry creating "jobs and growth" in a "green economy"..... while largely fluff for us retail sand gropers, its probably pretty important as part of developing a strategic silica sand industry.

On paper the sales pitch is

"a responsible, ethical and sustainable mining industry for WA. begins with a solar and gas powered mine that is environmentally sensitive with DVT. This in turn supports new market economies, empowering AUS and WA's environmentally responsible development of new industries.

Last edited by blister: 09/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.19K 416.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 333580 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 41381 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.