PV1 0.00% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: HyEnergy Export Project-Clarification, page-5

1. 3,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2700
    Yeah you’d think PRL and Total Eren would’ve together been given the opportunity to run the ruler over the announcement first given they are integral to it. When I originally read that export was commercially and technically feasible without the need for a conventional onshore port facility I automatically assumed TE would’ve concurred with the technicals (they are global hydrogen investors with deep expertise that I place plenty of faith in). I also assumed the original announcement would’ve been run past the WA Govt prior to release too, as a matter of courtesy.

However, the strange price movements here today followed by this quite odd and unclear “clarification” gives me the strong sense that PV1 jumped the gun last Tuesday.

They now use the word “draft” to describe the report they’ve delivered which last week was described as complete. And “the suitability of offshore loading and compressed hydrogen can position Western Australia as an early mover in large-scale hydrogen exports...” (this week) is a lot different to saying (last week) “a compressed hydrogen export supply chain from the proposed Gascoyne site is feasible, without the need for a conventional onshore port.”

It has the hallmarks of ruffled feathers all over it. I hope this muddle didn’t cause an issue with the WA Govt, or last week between PRL & TE resulting in them having to delay making their joint venture announcement until today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $14.12K 525.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 247459 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 86600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.