PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: HyEnergy Meteorological Mast Operational, page-37

1. 2,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Ole mate, i think it fairly evident it’s very difficult to put numbers on GH2, until it receives BFS, off take agreements, industry applications, exporting challenges etc etc it is all very speculative. You are smart enough to know this and hence why you are sitting by the sidelines watching very closely dropping in with a post from time to time.
    I could not be bothered dissecting your post by blow, but will address your comment “is it now cheap”. That is in the eye of the holder/buyer/seller conviction of the product as is any start up, more so when we are talking GH2 given this is a new industry (I don’t me H2, or blue). To answer your Q from my view, I have not invested hoping for a sell in a couple of years. Yes I did expect greater increase from when I purchased (a few times now) but also look at this as a stock I can pass onto my kids i.e. not for my financial gain, but my kids future and hope to have many years to play before that occurs. So for me, the price is cheap now, as it was at 0.20c. This makes your post irrelevant imo.
    Good banter as always Mondy and always enjoy your challenging comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.