PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: HyEnergy Project Update, page-14

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think many if not all invested due to Hydrogen thematic, and the strategic geographic position PRL holds.

However, speaking for myself, and I think my sentiment is broadly shared, the frustration stems from the lack of transparency and complacency towards investor relations.

There was never any clear communication about the TE split. Was it a disagreement between future ownership % over the company, or speed to production, or was it that the scoping study showed less than desirable figures?

Mind you it took months of delays for us to find out about the JV falling over.Followed by a suspension in trading that seemingly suprised the board...to relist as an energy company....i mean they should have been aware of this long before.

To state they will have PFS ready in July to relist shortly after...to a blowout of PFS delivery timeframe, and seemingly no communication as to how they will relist or any confidence that they will be successful in relisting.

"There is no guarantee that the ASX will approve Province moving forward with a re-compliance listing. Further, the re-compliance listing timeframe, if approved by ASX, is unknown but will be determined by compliance requirements of ASX" - PRL's last quarterly.

I mean, if the board isn't confident, why should we be.

And whilst the PFS was being commissioned, they commissioned an additional smaller scale one? Why? Are the figures on the larger scale one not great? Or too expensive because we don't have a big partner?

In my own opinion, it seemed that the board had their feet up, coasting along with TE. As that fell over they've been caught on the back foot, making it up as they go along...faking it till they make it.

All that said.

Caarn PRL you can do it!

Let's revolutionise the energy industry!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.