GNM 0.00% 1.0¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Hypersaline Brine Project - Fieldwork Commenced

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19114
    The original thread completely moderated. We have had some information in it. I am posting the anns itself and my own post here.

Anns: Hypersaline Brine Project - Fieldwork Commenced (Click here)

I thought it's better to put my post on this thread because GPP's presentation is really poor IMO. I interestingly mentioned about potassium signature on the map I put as on GPP's anns. But they put a very poor map on the anns. (compare theirs and mine!) Anyway, it's here....

Next to Stuart Highway and only 600km far from Darwin Port
    One of the most important facts about this project is its proximity to infrastructure. It is next to Stuart Highway and only 600km far from Darwin Port. Other SOP projects are quite far from infrastructure.

KKL has $33m market cap and now is building  80km road to the closest Hwy. Size: 478 square kilometers. (Mining license has not yet been approved for additional 851 square kilometers)

Exploration Licences (EL-31459 through to EL-31466), 6,250 sqkm
    The area is quite large 6,250 sqkm area.I gave some details of my previous post. You can find them below together with some new maps.

Chemistry confirmed, tested positively for potassium and sulphate
    Positive chemistry of highly saline brines confirmed and characterised by elevated concentrations of dissolved potassium, magnesium and sulphates which support the production of Sulphate of Potash to potentially supply the Australian fertiliser market.

The initial hypersaline brines tested contain up to 216,000 mg/L of Total Dissolved Solids and tested positively for Potassium (K) and Sulphate (SO4 ) complementing the Greenpower fertiliser focus.

It is not a coincident...

GPP's former chairman Mr Alan Flavelle drilled one of the petroleum wells in the project area long time ago.

"Two petroleum wells have been drilled over the low lying clay pan area where drilling of one of the wells was overseen by Mr Alan Flavelle who is currently extensively involved with the Company as a commercial advisor." said on anns today.

"Historical petroleum well and water bore data made available to the Company indicate that the EL’s have proven hypersaline brine reservoirs which have the potential to produce highly sought-after fertiliser products like Sulphate of Potash and Sulphate of Potash Magnesia."

Balmoral Lagoon, a unique geological structure.
    I have found the area map from NT Government tenure and geoscience information web site. The petroleum wells are clearly marked on the map.

The Balmoral Lagoon has a unique structure. That's why the oilers drilled it before. There is a lot of information about its unique geology on company's anns today. (I don't want to give too much technical detail here. Most people don't read it anyway. If anyone wants, it's on the anns)

DTM (Digital Terrain Model) elevation map show that there is another target (looks like another catchment area) inside the tenement. It's located at the southwest of the Balmoral Lagoon. I think they will valuate that area later on. First target is Balmoral Lagoon because they have data from that area.

Potassium radiometric signature coincides with a flat claypan (Balmoral Lagoon)
    When I use the potassium option of active geophysical imagery on the bottom right corner of the Strike site, n interesting map has come out as below; a lot of potassium data on the Balmoral Lagoon section of the map!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1031917 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 39650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 80000
Last updated 15.06pm 03/05/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.