GNM 0.00% 1.0¢ great northern minerals limited

Hi @anatol, Many thanks for reposting, and great information, as...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @anatol,

Many thanks for reposting, and great information, as always, and it is very much appreciated.

I am also wowed by the fact the ASX announcement, got moderated as well, seems odd to me, but odd things seem to be happening of late.

I am not sure how it works, as relatively new, to some people here, so still learning, and trying to work out the rules, and how they are interpreted, as you only learn by experience and asking questions.

I am curious, who decides that the thread is going nowhere, are they an expert? I am just trying to figure out how it works, as it seems, hard to work out what is or isn't allowed. Any help would be appreciated, by anyone?  I am sort of jumping at shadows, and not game to make comments of late.

Many prattle on, on many threads, so it seems a bit over the top this time, but at least, I would have thought that the actual ASX Announcement should be still on the tread, or has it been removed from the ASX as well?

Excuse my ignorance, and if this is the norm, is there another forum somewhere else, that doesn't just delete the lot, and leave the real information and sensible comments in place?

Thanks.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1031917 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 39650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 80000
Last updated 15.06pm 03/05/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.