HZR 3.03% 32.0¢ hazer group limited

Ann: HZR Advances Engie Collaboration For a Facility in France, page-22

1. 9,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2913
    Hey HZR Holders, a few questions - feel free to answer one, or a few, or none. what.png

What are the income expectations for 2500 tons of hydrogen p.a.?
    $2.67 per kg = about $66 million. That's just one price I saw on the first page of google - seems a wide variation being reported. Is there a go to figure at the moment for industiral hydrogen sales?

Anyone got an idea of the cost of the plant? I haven't been following HZR for ages, I recall the demo plant not looking that expensive in terms of manufacture. The delays here in fabrication have been unfortunate, but might be opportune I guess for the likes of new investors if things start to rapidly progress.

Still like the idea of the Hazer process on sewerage plants, harnessing wasted (waste) energy rather than greenwashing gas multinational's product, but if this is what it takes to get it going, then all for it. Do Hzr still see sewerage biogas as their best market for real green hydrogen, or have they pivoted?

Does anybody have a good review in an article, or HC post on the competition for Hzr? Last time I checked a few years ago, there was a lot, and the hydrogen production moat here was not as good as I had hoped it would be. Still, things seem to be looking up for long suffering hzr holders. Appreciate any replies, or even just links. I think last time I held HZR I got in for low 20s and sold about 60 (yeah missed the big run), be nice to get a proper run this time in my smsf to where the company realises its dream. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $73.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $87.41K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44577 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 53846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.