EYE 4.17% 25.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: i Track Advance Sales in the USA, page-23

1. 15,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3968
    Haha mate you can speculate and put a negative spin on things all you like, the company sounds very confident in the long term trajectory of sales and they've been right so far with their projections. In fact they've overdelivered here considering they weren't anticipating growth from iTrack Advance until at least December.

Based on this announcement it sounds like 30% growth is the absolute minimum, no where near the peak, so can't see this being a "one of bump." Once they properly ramp up scale and target new doctors we could easily be looking at triple digit growth considering the size of the total market relative to the company's current market share. Growth is always expensive, but they have high gross margins so it won't be hard for them to cut back on marketing spend in a couple years once they've properly penetrated the market and become a highly profitable company.

Of course though it is possible that this could be a "one off bump", this risk is true for all companies though. Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to investing, though at the current low price I am happy to take that risk.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 02/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $58.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $34.96K 140.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57666 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 1217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.