RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I have chucked the production numbers into my spreadsheet and I...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    I have chucked the production numbers into my spreadsheet and I think you will get a bit of a rude shock if you expect the highest revenue Q ever... I was even generous on the amount we sold and still only came up with around 28-29mill in revenue for this Q. Mining rates will be lower and therefore costs however I took into account some larger spending at hillgrove and we are probably only going to see a few mill added to the bottom line last Q imo. However as some have pointed out this Q and the next will see development costs decrease at far west and as confirmed by Mel when I have spoken to him we will see the very high grade stopes we saw the numbers of last year ie 5% copper etc being mined at the backend of this Q and next. That will create a larger saleable concentrate and also reduce costs or production. Combine that with the dry season and a hillgrove ramp up it should be a very solid two Q coming up given commodities are at their record highs (which I expect to continue) as well as zinc treatment charges at multi year lows. Great time to buy in over the next couple of weeks imo dyor gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.