ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2109
    I agree @soarus they have a lot going on and massive growth ahead of them in current markets. I think that will remain the focus for now. I think once ready then next on the list will be "low hanging fruit" expansions into areas like Hong Kong where they already have some regulatory approvals through Probanx already having a presence.

The good thing about the US is that patents and trademarks are in place there.

@Leviathin

As for wishing you'd bought in at 13c - try not to get stuck in the past and look to the future potential. When things were not crash hot SP wise last year there was the possibility of the card schemes not certifying tier 1, lost customers due to KAB etc. etc. There were risks and the direction of the business could have gone very differently.

Worst case downside risk is always 0. Best case upside can be anything. Those that bought in at those 11c-13c levels have and will do extremely well but this business has a long road ahead of it and if the AGM figures for CY20 play out then you are still buying at an early stage in its long term story.
    Last edited by jlo2012: 06/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.