IBG 20.0% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Nice work Conrad, thanks....and I agree, it is exciting, there...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Nice work Conrad, thanks....and I agree, it is exciting, there is lots of green ticks, shame it does not get the same level of sexy as say a Lithium or Copper.

Interesting in Mining.com.au this week...

hthttps://mining.com.au/lithium-enhancement-zinc-outside-the-box/

Not sure how much Zinc is required in this process. But note there is more and more adjacencies emerging re stories about Batteries and Zinc.

One day Citronen will drive a massive uplift in Ironbark....a potential tier 1 level asset, one of the most highly traded commodities on earth, many industrial applications, and strong additional uplift care of newer ESG applications (as with Copper), a US Govt very interested, US Govt "in principle" prepared to back it with lots of very advantageous debt funding, a Greenland Govt that seems very supportive, two of the biggest traders on earth as very large shareholders (albeit petty cash money for them which does make me wonder some days), a supply constrained imbalance narrative rapidly emerging, and I believe a strong board. Even the Lithium story is a decent little side hustle it seems, despite the recent price movements in Lithium there is still lots of heat in the space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $83 20.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 10623178 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1404255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.