IBX 2.78% 3.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Many questioned why this CR was necessary since we had been...

1. 6,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Many questioned why this CR was necessary since we had been advised there were sufficient funds to get us through the first human trialling. Fair enough. So we were a bit blindsided by the CR. But now on reflection I think there there was a very solid reason, which most are overlooking. And that is, the CR was cornerstoned by 4 Australian based institutional investors. The keyword used in the announcement was "cornerstoned"... that implies they are not here for a quickie profit. This choice of "cornerstone" wording is very important, it would not have been stated as such if they were not in for the long haul. My guess is that these instos wanted a piece of the cake, approached IBX to indicate this intent, and hence a quickie CR was done. Its my guess. Okay, so they got in at 8.5c, in the long term is doesn't matter as long as they remain cornerstone whilst this journey continues. What % of the CR they have garnered we dont know, but I note one poster ( a SI presumably) said he had been cut back to 20% of his request so if we take this as a clue, could be those 4 instos took collectively the 80% balance of the CR. Anyway, as for those posters saying the share price would fall to the CR price, I stated before there is no way that was going to happen, 10c as a minimum but more likely stabilizing in the 11-12 c range, as we see now and as predicted. I note that most of those posters expecting the share price to fall to 8.5c have very few postings to date so I assume they are newbies, for them its all part of the learning process

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $5.771K 164.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42099 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 24952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.