ICI 20.8% 2.9¢ icandy interactive limited

You know that’s not the case. Stop trying to bait everyone here...

1. 1,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    You know that’s not the case. Stop trying to bait everyone here like you did with EM1
    (by the way you downrampers didn’t do a very good job there, the sp keeps going up every time the spring tightens)
    i Was obviously referring to the caliber of ICandy’s new partner, Lemon sky!
    They have proven their worksmanship in the gaming and visual arts sector, time and time again and are still growing and developing big revenue titles!
    Now would LemonSky partner up with any company?
    I don’t think so, they can pretty well choose who to JV with, and guess who they chose...

Unfortunately for you the sp has now bounced off the low, briefly touching on 11.5c, you are about to miss your opportunity to buy in cheap hazy. TBH You and everyone else will be wasting your time trying to get the SP any lower. The fundamentals are strong and as a momentum trader, I know the sp is slowly heading north. (I bought back in late arvo at 12c, and closed at 13c)
    Even your mate sparkiesteve bought into ICI after an initial downramp lol.
    We forgave him as he saw the light. It’s not too late for you Hazy!

And guys, it’s actually a good sign when traders start downramping all of a sudden, like wild animals, they try to explore weakness and plant negative thoughts to get rid of weak hands so they can buy cheap shares.
    They can see a buying opportunity here and want in so they can make a quick buck.
    Hold on to your shares, my guess is a slow steady rise up now
    GLTAHs, and thanks to the downrampers. The publicity will get ICI the attention it deserves!!
    Last edited by Pensive: 17/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.005(20.8%)
Mkt cap ! $39.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $28.46K 1.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 56480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.