ICE 4.00% 2.6¢ icetana limited

Ann: iCetana builds resilience in response to COVID-19, page-4

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

The current environment is not likely to be a net positive for ICE due to the following reasons:
    • Deterrent level security is already available by just having cameras visible (on or off);
    • Most places which have operators would be monitoring places with people. People density in public and business settings is largely diminished due to the social distancing requirements. The ICE system requires there to be operators monitoring the camera feeds. Operators have less to watch now;
    • Organisations are struggling - many will be trying to focus on their core value chain and pivoting to online where they can. The ICE system in most cases is not a service that would be provisioning a capability of the core value chain of an organisation;
    • Financially ICE will likely need to do a CR as a discounted price. For the metrics I am currently watching ICE doesn't look so good.

Don't fall in love with your researched companies too hard if you can help it. I assume ICE should be able to pair back a lot of expenses and wait for the business climate to improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.880M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $10.04K 381.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 298246 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 102498 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.