ICE 0.00% 2.3¢ icetana limited

Ann: iCetana secures order with TKH Security for European Bank, page-31

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    Yep Nvidia GPUs work with the ICE software video analytics solution. I assume AMD supports it as well. The patented AI assisted program (it learns over an initial 2 week period) integrates with traditional security camera networks to automatically identify 'anomalous' or unusual activity.

It effectively turns passive security into real-time security at a fraction of the cost. It understands movement patterns and it's essentially motion detection on steroids.

Anything that turns traditional monolithic giant recording systems into proactive protection systems has lots of disruptive potential and is also very scalable. ICE is a force multiplier.

There is a document explaining it in more detail on Dell’s website.

https://www.dellemc.com/be-by/colla...utions/h17901-delltech-metropolis-icetana.pdf

Solution Overview
    Abstract
    NVIDIA has partnered with Dell Technologies to develop the Metropolis video analytics platform. This solution enables iCetana video analytics applications to co- reside on a single server in a containerized manner, making it easy to deploy, manage, and scale. Intelligent Video Analytics is key to turning this data into insights.

As for your comment about the share price behavior, I don’t think there is a conspiracy by management to artificially prop up the stock. The reality is this had an IPO in December 2019, and was subsequently oversold below the listing price of 20 cents due to coronavirus panic, despite having 5 million in cash and no debt. With recent expansion into banking and medical verticals, it’s a no brainer investment at current price in terms of risk versus reward. Keep in mind also nearly 70% of all shares are under voluntary escrow, as per the prospectus.

BDB923CB-0E86-4C8F-8F57-3CA4D79DE088.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.086M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 135372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.