88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Icewine 2 - Operations Update, page-41

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    gsad

norm is to complete logging, pull out of the hole do a wiper trip to flush the hole from any debris etc. Sometimes when u get a shale with high clay content then the hole dia changes due to the swelling nature of the shale, open hole is referred as 'under gauge' ie 6.25" dia can b tighter in locations. Other thing that happens in soft sands is called washout which makes the hole dia larger. So to stabilise the hole, one runs a wiper trip & reams out any tight spots etc. I guess in this case the pebble shale that underlies the HRZ seems to b the villain as it caused the unnecessary delay with the running of the liner. One needs the hole to b uniform so as to allow the Cement to b squeezed out into the Annulus to hold the liner. And once thats done a CBL log is run to confirm the integrity of the cement job.

All part & parcel of Std Well Completion practice.

Log data matches that of IW#1, they could have given more details on this. IW#1 had 196ft gross pay & 180' net pay so does IW#2 has the same 'net pay' more or less ??

Another set of 'imaging' logs helps in mapping the bedding, fractures, joints etc. This is what helps in planning the perforation, ie best pay section that can b perforated as long as it has 50 to 70+% oil saturation etc etc.

I guess the real movement with the SP will come when they do the perforations & then a cleanup (ie flowback of the frac juice first followed by the HC's). Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.