88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

There is NOTHING wrong with this announcement, we are seeing the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 137 Posts.
    There is NOTHING wrong with this announcement, we are seeing the price action today because the guys who got in on the way up from 5.0 who have simply not done enough research are getting out because they simply dont want to hang around for the next month waiting for the final seismic interpretation or 6 months waiting for ICE2, its very simple, short (very short) term guys are locking in some profit and thats it.

i have read, re-read, re-re-read the ANN up down, sideways trying to pick holes in logic, strategy, and trying to pick up on anything said/or not between the lines, i cant, this is a solid ANN, FULLY FUNDED for ICE2, smart move de-risking the ICE2 well design and drilling, further seismic interpretation coming AND DW/PB are giving a presentation where all these questions will be addresses in the next 3days.

if you were in this thing thinking this was going to happen over night then let this be a reality check, if you were in it simply to make a few bucks and drop it or hold it depending on the nature of the ann - best of luck to you, if your in it for the next 6-24 months.. nothings changed apart from a solid ann today.

talk on the fundamentals and on the topic of the well design preliminary seismic data i encourage..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.