ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

If we are trying to now ‘help’ other investors I have one more...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    If we are trying to now ‘help’ other investors I have one more to add to the list as a really important one has been missed
    Beware of investors on HC that aren’t invested but spend a whole lot of time trying to ‘help’ others see all the mistakes a company has been making
    And to go into even a little more detail, watch out especially for investors who throw in the very occasional positive into a whole bunch of negative spin, so that they can claim to be neutral and just helping out the average Joe
    They will do a lot of research and spend a lot of time just for the good of humanity
    And from what I’ve seen in the past they will be the ones buying your shares when the price is low and fear is high (even though they have ticked the not held box) crazy stuff
    Fact of the matter is there are hundreds of crap companies under $100m MC
    50% of the 70% held by the top 20 are in hands hands that aren’t selling and they are the cornerstone investors
    And ICI have low shares on issue if comparing to the multitudes of crap companies down this end
    Yes, it is speculative, like almost every stock now on the asx, with even some of the massively overvalued larger caps seeming to have an element of risk also
    But ICI seem to be making great acquisitions at great prices and have plenty of cash to warrant not raising in a big way for sometime
    A lot of us are here and excited for the future and hoping the outcome helps us all grow wealthier if management execute
    So in a nutshell be aware of everyone, including the neutral and non invested, in fact it may be time to just put your hands up in the air and start screaming
    I’m new here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.12K 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162414 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 449878 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.