ICI 3.85% 2.5¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: ICI Acquires Gameconomy, leading Backend Tech Developer, page-43

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    looked at appxplore and joyseed this morning. very impressive and happy looking team at joyseed with staff/contributors doubling this last year. currently looking for interns

apxplore is looking for about 10 new people right across the field of jobs. i read some of the job descriptions and WOW need to be talented to do those jobs from my novice POV. The wording is very cool too.

that got me looking into programming. and i found a free harvad course - intro to computer science - so i signed up and watched first lecture. the lecturer speaks fast but is brilliant at explaining things and already i have a much better understanding of how computers read binary and convert the data to sound, characters, pictures and colour etc. this is the start of programming, assigning binary numbers to mean something that all agree on who use that code in the program.

anyway it is so obvious they will make something happen. gogetters want a billion dollar company and to be involved in the meta future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.273K 210.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499061 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 178355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.