ICI 3.70% 2.6¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: ICI New Game Claw Stars Pre-Orders Exceeds 1 million, page-705

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    @ASA12627
    Hahaha, well done! I bet they're working on more planets at the moment. Even with the 25 so far, I think they're already producing them at a pretty quick rate - it's a lot of assets for them to constantly create.

I'm at the bird planet. IMO, the game could benefit from more dynamic elements as you progress. If the gameplay had a shakeup every 4 or so planets that could make the game more engaging. Even if just's a new type of capsule that's added - or something you have to avoid. What I don't like is that the game rewards you for playing a lot in a row, like you get through the game quicker by trying to build everything before people can take block your base / take coins. This makes the game feel more tedious since you can use a similar approach on every planet.

The thing with the blockades and taking coins is I think it's fun when you're doing it - but it's not as fun when other people do it to you. I'd prefer having more difficultly in the clawing part like TNT capsules you have to avoid rather than having other players take your coins. Or perhaps there would be a minigame that allows you to recover coins / animals. So the other player still gets the reward, but with skill you have some kind of defense against it - maybe you can even win additional coins too.
    Last edited by ElectroCloud: 10/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $8.776K 341.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38599 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 145021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.