ICI 5.56% 1.7¢ icandy interactive limited

I do agree Claw stars is a better game. However the data is not...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I do agree Claw stars is a better game. However the data is not reflecting this. I can only say that's because it is by far a very different game made by appxplore.

My research told me Claw stars is not gaining attention in Japan (overall category grossing rank > 25k), which is the third largest gaming market after US and China. Claw stars is also not earning as much as Masketeers in US, the grossing ranks are 2k and 4k respectively, and also a couple of other big gaming market country like Germany and France etc. Note the grossing ranking to actual revenue should behave like a parabolic curve, i.e the actual revenue difference from 2K and 4K ranking will be huge.

Claw stars is only doing better than Masketeers in England and Australia (if we consider big gaming market countries only). But the revenue from these countries are far less than from US and Japan. The revenue from US, Japan, England, Aus ratios are like: 1: 0.6: 0.15: 0.04.

If you could prove to me why my reasonings could be wrong I am happy and will be humble to listen. I am not against you, but just need something more convincing to convince me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $22.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.192K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154996 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 415934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.