ICI 5.00% 1.9¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: ICI New Game Claw Stars Pre-Orders Exceeds 1 million, page-932

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I remember the name wrongly, its call Appmagic.

These kind of apps are only inaccurate when we try to retrieve exact revenue from it, but they are reliable on giving us a 'feel' on how the apps were doing.
    I did a couple of sensible check to convince myself the grossing ranking information is reliable, including:
    1. Crosschecking with Sensor Tower (and also a couple of other tools) for the same category ranking comparison, and they make sense.
    2. They suggest CS is not doing well in Japan for IOS. I looked at Japan Appstore and this was indeed the case (15 ratings vs 77 ratings for CS and MAsketeers).
    3. They suggest CS is doing better in Australia than Masketeers. The Australia Appstore also reflect that.
    4. Compare the known revenue from Light a way, Kingdomtopia, Masketeers and Hellopet house, the ranking make sense.

Please keep in mind US, Japan are two very big gaming countries, their revenue weighting are much more than the rest of the world.

From the checklist above I get a feel of how Claw stars is doing at the moment.

I am open for discussion if you can suggest my research doesn't make sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $3.842K 193.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 102623 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.