ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: ICI New Game Claw Stars Pre-Orders Exceeds 500,000, page-6

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The revenue estimation from Sensor tower could based their calculations on active players. downloaded numbers etc in the game, need to understand the mechanism. But they most likely can't track the in ad purchase and how much ad they watched etc.

Appxplore can track this, and they ann Masketeers monetisation was 2x Crab war. They should have enough time to track monetisation in Claw stars by now. From the ann today I can see they are eager to release news but do not have much good news on hand, except the pre-reg reaching 500k.

My assumption is, if it is good, they will ann it. If not, they will not ann it.

But, the high retention rate is really attractive. While most of the time monetisation and retention rate are very much correlated, but not all the time. They have achieved high retention rate, now they just need a small step with 10 times less effort to get 10 fold of monetisation rates from this game IMO. That's part of how retention rate works. 10 times less effort to make old customers pay than to attract new players to the game.

With optimisation and including new events to the game, they could spark the monetisation easily. But not with the current/older version of claw stars IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.12K 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162414 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 449878 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.