ICI 22.7% 2.7¢ icandy interactive limited

You are correct, conviction is keyYou are also correct in saying...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    You are correct, conviction is key
    You are also correct in saying that the Meta will inevitably become the future
    Every kid I know has a set of goggles and lost in the land
    It is the future of gaming and where most young people (and the old will come around) will conduct business
    Limitless opportunities and also the reason why there is so much money pouring into the space

Once investors start to see the money coming in from ICI and their acquisitions this quarter, which will most likely only be a couple of million as they were only finalised mid-late February, it will be just growth from there on out
    ICI will have a huge cash contingency for continuing their expansion and by the years end once they realise the $20 odd million that will be made + the $4m from just the first Froyo project, it will simply be ridiculous for this company to still be valued at $150m
    Should be plenty more to come from Froyo, then you add in the Rightbridge IPO, Storms growth through Froyo and the Asian markets and everything else in between
    Just a story I couldn't refuse, and glad I got in and prepared for the ride ahead a couple months back, as this is only just the beginning

Chart breaks 20c which it deserves to do now after everything they have achieved, especially in the last 6 months, and we sail into unchartered territory with blue skies ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.005(22.7%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $44.37K 1.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 541267 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 218130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.