ICI 0.00% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: ICI's new game Claw Stars Records A$299,570 in first 14 days, page-377

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1199

this is the last update about the game that i'm aware of; it's from "Operational Update 29 March 2021"

"iCandy wishes to update that Sky Candy has taken shape with an initial team comprising 4 experienced game developers. The team is currently developing an online multi-player Player versus Player (PvP) game prototype with 3D battle mechanics. The prototype has been completed and further development will be carried out."

so sounds to me like this first game will be like a Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Tekken... but i wonder what the twist will be to make it unique? i'm expecting "stunning" characters, backgrounds & animations. music & gameplay mechanics should also be good.

"The strategic collaboration between iCandy and Lemon Sky Studios will merge major components of the game industry. Lemon Sky brings its world-class animation and digital art skills, as well as business connections with the global gaming industry. While iCandy offers its large gamers community as well as prowess in mobile gaming and esports."

more info at this link from @ElectroCloud (worth the click imo):

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/sky-candy-with-lemon-sky-studio-ea-disney-bioware-2k-fromsoftware-sega-bbc-square-enix-etc.5908640/
    Last edited by FingerLicking: 12/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.93K 91.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218292 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 62623 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.