BPT 2.82% $1.46 beach energy limited

Obviously no delay is good news, but this isn't hugely...

1. 351 Posts.
    Obviously no delay is good news, but this isn't hugely significant I don't think. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the secondary shale play to PEL 218? 218 is far more advanced and is 100% beach owned?

This is the one that needs to be proven as economical viable and achievable. This is the one that got the SP moving in the first instance and gave it momentum. This is the one that will be the first operational shale gas in Australia and is probably the most exciting prospect on BPT's books. If this proves to be viable and profitable, it makes Icons acerage hugely more prospective. 218 is also the acerage that will make a major oiler move.

Whilst it will delay exploration in the area which clearly is not ideal, it may present an opportunity to again move on Icon, which Beach obviously want as they have chased before, although perhaps not now they have ADE. Certainly no silver bullet Niqo, can't see it having much impact, especially when every other announcement is about finding more oil and gas with almost every drill.

BPT....Strong Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.043(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $3.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.46 $7.331M 4.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 506237 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 345698 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.