ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Gassed , to keep it balanced 1. Have you seen the building?, I...

1. 92 Posts.
    Gassed , to keep it balanced
    1. Have you seen the building?, I have , and I have walked through it, it is a luxury that isn't needed. We are not in the 80s anymore we are in the post GFC age which these guys have never recognised.
    2. On replacement cost , I would be interested how that stacks up now with increased construction costs and a tough commercial market.
    3. They could have taken modest salary cuts and used savings to fund rent.
    4. I fully understand raising cash from banks to fund the tenement , but if all goes to plan and the asset is what is supposed to be, funding shouldn't be an issue. Plus a bank is going to lend them how much against the building? , I dont think It will fully fund what needs to be done in terms of developing the asset.
    5. On raising capital, did all those companies have the potential massive asset we have? probably not, my point again is they have never failed to raise cash. The fact they got it at 23.5cents , well down, but they do not deserve a bonus for it. The fact they were given one to a degree shows their lack of regard for shareholders, didn't the remuneration report get voted down at the last meeting?, if you were a board member wouldn't you take notice of it?
    6. Good way to secure your position by raising from one shareholder and getting another friendly on your side.
    Have a good weekend
    Time for a beer and a bet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.