ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Gassed done want to disagree but 1. we are a mining company not...

1. 92 Posts.
    Gassed done want to disagree but
    1. we are a mining company not a property company
    2. Icon has been relatively successful of late raising funds from existing investors, they shouldn't be getting a bonus because they did it - that's my issue, that's the job of a CEO and a CFO, who is to say those funds couldn't be raised from externals , plus none of us have ever heard of the company they raised it from, bit like the raising they did from fructose fruit company a few years ago, just secured there positions
    3. Yes he is the resident Geologist , but we are focussed one tenement of late, the salaries of the CFO etc. are absurd given the level of activity that would be taking place, BPT are probably doing most of the work
    4. Compare it to something like AOG - its a property company with a thousand different things going on, a lot more complex than ICN and they are on very similar salaries,
    That's my rant ,
    Positively share price going in the right direction, which i am all for , i just cant stand the abuse of shareholder funds by these guys when it comes to perks and salaries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.