ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

re: Ann: Icon Energy Spuds North Maroon DW1 O... RJ seemed...

1. 328 Posts.
    re: Ann: Icon Energy Spuds North Maroon DW1 O... RJ seemed pretty hopeful on this one but we all know 626 now and putting my hopes in for a 'black christmas tree' mounted on the top of 626 seems like a wish too far away... Remember that song that the little boy wanted a pushbike for Christmas but got something else he didn't like....lol....

Got the feeling from RJ and the meeting that he wants to be the fella in the big red suit and he wants to give the pushbike to you. Honestly, I don't think he wants to go down in ICN or even the gas industry here in Australia as the CO that could not find a producing well. Even with a big packet in hand, would you like to see your own shares at a price that should be much higher and would you want to work 12-14 hour days for no or little gain on them. Yes, the MEGA huge pay packet does not grind well but if I was in his boots, I would want my SHARES way, way higher....

Had time to think over the meeting. The Remuneration not passing was a way to tell the board a few things that it does know but has never listened too.... Lets see if they pull the finger out now...

855 an the slides have proved a great resource for me. Shows some pretty interesting stuff down in them rocks and cannot wait for the spud.

Will be happy keeping my shares.... oh, BPT can have them at a much higher prices..... much higher indeed but if I was BPT, I would be watching over MY shoulder.... just to say if a bigger player comes into the pond, wipes BPT out, well, we will be sitting pretty then...

Then we have the Chinese... now that is a black horse... both from Mainland and Taiwan that could screw things around a bit.

Mr Lu an Co an not sitting on the board just getting a pay packet. In all honesty, too big a fish on ICN's board??? Cap it off, too smart a fish...

I don't know how this is to play off, but either win or loss, got to be in it....

Just a reminder that the prices I heard floated about in the AGM were much higher then now and the new lands in the Gippsland area, RJ was very smug about and that has got me thinking and looking now at charts, etc, etc down that way...

Just my views as a mug punter on a long producing "have not found gas/oil" CO but the odds get better each time you drill sort of guy... LOL.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.