AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: ICSID Arbitration Proceedings, page-177

1. 5,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1158
    Is there a precedent for a company taking DRC to court and if so, how did that play out?

DRC is ranked the 5th most corrupt country in the world. If you lined up 180 people and ordered them from least to most corrupt, would you knowingly give a chunk of your wealth to the 5th most corrupt person? That's essentially what you did when investing in AVZ. Investors took a punt knowing the risk and the bet is increasingly looking like a bad one.

For those who say non-holders enjoy rubbing the noses of holders into the dirt. Can holders please explain what they would do if things played out the other way? Would holders be rubbing the noses of non-holders into the dirt? I think so. Seems a bit hypocritical to me that you'd be happy to dish it out but not cop it?

Even recently there's holders making predictions such as shorters burning when it realists, the share price being $4 when it re-opens, etc.. and they get a stack of likes, so there's obviously a bandwagon of people who agree with these statements. It's these types of things that make non-holders such as as myself enjoy throwing rubbish on holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.