AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: ICSID Arbitration Proceedings, page-181

1. 4,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    What this will do is force the DRC's hand . They cannot turn a blind eye to this now. In particular Felix who it would appear has done a brilliant job in not addressing the situation at all . In fact I can't recall him even mentioning the words AVZ Minerals since this crap started (obviously intentionally ) . AVZ hold 75% legal title . 6o% of which we know is recognized by the DRC gov . Their Chinese masters obviously want control of the project which means no ML for AVZ . The Manono deposit is of no use to anyone sitting in the ground for the next 5 years . Whether Felix and the MoM care about being dragged into this on the international stage is hard to say . They have been jet setting around the world preaching the benefits of investing in the DRC . They are as clean as a whistle and open for business .
    The easiest way out of this that I can see is an agreeable settlement $$ and AVZ move on . I think the ML is off the table , and for the DRC to illegally strip AVZ of their holding would only make matters worse for the DRC and cost them more in the long run . IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.