AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

IMV on what I would call a significant announcement as things go...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    IMV on what I would call a significant announcement as things go at this stage of the game, I think it's reasonable to expect that all players here that are invested or not, that is the Good, the Bad and even the downright Ugly, are going to chime in at this point. I can see no point in everyone getting their knickers in a nott because of this.

The BOD probably felt it was the appropriate time to finally play this card, I might add we are yet to determine when this was put into play, it may have taken place sometime prior to the announcement.

This action is perfect for determining Half glass-full vs Half glass-empty types, IMO.

As mentioned previously I'm a Half glass-full type (most of the time) I can see why this announcement would bring much anxiety to many invested here presently confused.png, and probably rightfully so, especially given we are all looking for an announcement that simply says ML tick, or TO tick.wink.png

This sh.. show has been a dirty business for as long as long as I can recall, and management has undoubtedly had to display some patience and some tempered mongrel behind closed doors, that we probably aren't privy to, this is just simply one of those mongrel cards played that is now actually on display for all to see. Big deal, it clearly had to be played, so play it, a bit like if someone gets in your face you give them a warning and then you carry out the appropriate action.

The reasons for this mongrel action/threat could be that negotiations are to F'g slow, not fair, the price is too F'g low, etc, etc, who the F knows.

'TO' may already be decided on, but the price isn't satisfactory, or we may be going mining, but we don't like the new arrangement, or we are being totally Scw'd as Owl & Bomb & co think is the most likely cause. Unfortunately, this is the SShow we are in, and we are simply passengers att.

Although I personally think Mr fan of the gold Rolex & all that glitters, and his weak gov strategy are responsible for all of these delays we have been subjected to, I'm yet to be convinced that he is prepared with so many eyes on him, from not only his own country but also the international community, that he could be so blatantly corrupt and stupid enough to cut AVZ from its rightful position in this enterprise.
    In effect snuffing out (I would suggest) any possible chance of getting his country off the mat of damnation, as its presence is currently known to all as one of the most corrupt in the world, to having the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change that perception and beginning the long arduous road to turn around that direction, as per his word and platform he used to launch his elevation to power.

Not only for the nation's economy should he keep his word but also for the presently enslaved population living in such woeful conditions due to the mismanagement by probably all past and present greedy governments.

FT, when will you finally stand up for your people and stop allowing the many gov officials from lining their pockets at the expense of the greater population? We will all just have to wait and see how this unfolds.

SYcool.png, on a lighter note, have a good weekend all, holders and non-holders.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.