AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

it is true that sone very vocal and positive voices are no...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    it is true that sone very vocal and positive voices are no longer here. If , and I mean if , because sone genuinely sell and move on , there have been those that have pumped for their own gains influencing those who lose (and cannot afford to lose ) then eternal shame on them . Their gains are ill gotten and will never satisfy a black soul.

But I focus on the present and remind myself that those truly in the know have tens of millions of shares and suffer the same cicumstances as ourselves. They are heavily incentivised to resolve favourably to ourselves and I believe that’s the agenda at the top . Mistakes and generous awards aside , there is a gritty determination that continues to fight for this company and see off all the mighty challenges around us. I believed that in the past when things were very rough and I believe it now . We will cone through here and be reunited with our funds . I feel a negotiation is the best resolution and feel that this will be at a premium to where we are now . There are scenarios where this might not happen but decisions by mgmt are steering away from these I feel .

there is no way management could have foreseen this trick nor avoided it . But the possibility and risks of its potential have been clear for those willing to conduct a DD before investing . No point regretting now . Be strong , back management and your investment , research and help keep this in the headlines .

GLTA holders stuck in this position . And remember who the true culprits are when you make your next purchase or discuss it with family and friends .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.