AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: ICSID Arbitration Proceedings, page-315

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Long time holder, close to 7 figures invested.

We are all passengers without any control on the outcome and next to no information. I have questions on the path that management has taken. If the DRC requires AVZ to play ball (i.e ML in exchange for the north half of the tenement), while it is corrupt and not to the letter of the mining code, if it gets us a mining license a year ago and thar far along with construction, it would have been well worth it... If on the other hand it was a trap and was the slow process of taking bites out of what we rightly own and have developed, and they would have kept nibbling away with brown paper bags till nothing remains, then we need to go nuclear and defend our title (which it seems management have done - IGF report appears to be what kicked all this off). Problem is the waters are so muddy and we don't have all the information, it was hinted that highest levels of government had our back but they have not acted to date... it defies logic and goes against their self-preservation, their big chance to break away from China and elevate themsevles out of poverty.

Best outcome I can see is a negotiated TO either China or US anything around 3B... I for one would be screaming at management to take it and run. My biggest concern is the amount of capital we have burnt through suring up the resource and fostering community development, while we have been on hold - maybe that was to prove and counteract any claims we are sitting on the resource not developing it or without capability to take it to mine (which was a claim being thrown around by DRC)... again without information flowing down its hard to know... maybe management have an updated MRE or 10Mtpa study up their sleeve as per AGM (again no new information)... really all we can do is hope a settlement comes through, ML granted + new strategic (US PLL???) partner.

Really if I can pull out anything close to the last traded share price I will be over the moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.