AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

What are you talking about? You stated "liability for Cath Tia...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    What are you talking about? You stated "liability for Cath Tia agreement if material breach is called by Cath would wipe out the solvency of the company - Avz is already obviously in material breach of this agreement as it has not obtained a mining lic and it’s clear from the cancellation of the mining lic decree that there will no be a lic issued". If you read the ASX release from the company on April 4, 2023, you would see that they extended the deal out to June 30, 2023. I checked my calendar (just to make sure) and saw that todays date is June 13, 2023. Seems we have 2 more weeks before your so-called "material breach".
    Before putting the carriage before the horse, can we just wait and see if the agreement gets extended again? You really need to get a grip before you pop a vessel in your brain or cause yourself to have a heart attack.
    I agree that things don't look real rosy, but, let's see how things play out. Felix T. is going to have pressure from his people if he doesn't get Manono mine up & running. He has an election coming up. Plus now he has the world looking over his shoulder to see if he backs up his words of eliminating corruption.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.