AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Gameplay it out logically . Mgmt have been running this company...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    Gameplay it out logically . Mgmt have been running this company in one of the most difficult environments and jurisdictions and geopolitical forces . The whole sense of this could easily have been ascertained by simply bothering to read these boards back to 2015 ish . It’s all there in black and white . Every dubious move or play debated to high heaven .

the other thing a DD read would have shown is that negotiating a path forward for this company has been making sure the sp isn’t crashed to dust by certain players , allowing our investment to be robbed by a vwapped, funds drained hostile takeover .

If mgmt reported every illegal or sneaky machination that they become of aware of I guess we’d have been in constant suspension for the last 8 years or pumped and dumped like oxygen starved fish in a drying up water hole . REALITY . I say we are lucky to be here and still fighting a strong corner . If they could , they would have taken , but mgmt have fought hard so they couldn’t . If you have money at stake here , and didn’t do DD to know the full situation then now is the time to back mgmt as they fight for our money not to be taken by one devious means or another . Be active , discuss in open , engage journalists , public domains , government officials as we battle our case in the full view of the world . At least we are not paying with our lives as we battle for what is rightfully ours to defend .

GLTA and the decent folk in the world . May we constantly strive to help the weak and less fortunate . Eric

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.